Welcome to Hyde Park.... the right place to learn English

Welcome to HYDE PARK.... the right place to learn English

Would you like to improve your English?
Is it time for you to take international exams?
Do you want to be more fluent?
Do you need English for your job?
Do you want to understand songs and films in English?

If you answered 'Yes' to one or more of these questions, you are in the right place.

OUR COURSES:

FACE-TO-FACE

DISTANCE

English:
This course is suitable for those who do not have time to come to class.

Español:
Este curso es apropiado para quienes no tienen tiempo de asistir a clases.

BLENDED

English:
It combines face-to-face classroom instruction with online learning.

Español:
Es una combinación de asistencia a clase con aprendizaje a distancia.

CONVERSATION

English:
This course is for thosse who want to improve their speaking skills giving them the practice they need in everyday situations.
The activities include role plays, class discussions, films, songs, pronunciation, games, etc.

Español:
Este curso está dirigido a aquellos que deseen mejorar su conversación, dándoles la práctica que necesitan en las situaciones cotidianas.
Las actividades incluyen juego de roles, discusiones, películas, canciones, pronunciación, juegos, etc


INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS:

- University of Cambridge: Young Learners - KET - PET
FCE - CAE - CPE

- University of Michigan: ECCE - ECPE

- Trinity College

Have a look at what our students have been doing in our WIKI or BLOG


Contact us: claro@adinet.com.uy

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Another language

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Claudia !!!
    I am amazed and nearly shocked by your blog !!! I am a Newbie in bloggings and wikis and so, I am impressed a lot !!!
    I had a look at your students` wiki and blog as well and am astonished to the depth !!!
    Kudos !!!
    Victor from Siberia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victor. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, Claudia,
    I don`t remember what I wrote here yesterday but when I posted it, the blogger started to demand my approval, and so, I did what it commamded to do. But today I don`t see my previous post here, don`t know why.. Nevertheless, now I see how to use the blog more fruitfully with my low-levelled Ss. But to achieve your results in blogging I have to learn and learn a lot.
    Victor from Siberia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s me again, Claudia, I am sorry, now I can see my last post in your blog`s comments, it was inserted after your approval for sure. But now I have a question – what do these words mean in “University of Cambridge: Young Learners - KET - PET
    FCE - CAE - CPE ? I wonder? When I clicked KET, it came in black and empty. Is it video?
    Concerning E- mailing project in your Wiki, I love it a lot ! It`s so simple to do by E-mail and reflect it on the Wiki !!! My Ss have been corresponding with the USA Ss for more than 16 years by a snail mail and I have a stack of the old letters in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victor,
    You're right, I have to approve comments before being published.
    I prepare my students for international exams. They take the exams in Uruguay but they are marked in England and the certificates come from the University of Cambridge. You can find further information here:

    http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exams/index.html

    When you click the name of the exam in the blog, you should read information about the exam. Can you try again and tell me if it works?
    With reference to the e-mail project, it worked perfectly. The problem we faced were holidays, because in Uruguay summer holidays start in December (3 months), but we could manage it very well. In March I want to start a new project with my pre-intermediate and intermediate students. Let me know if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete